Friday, April 1, 2011

Korea on the Marine Corps birthday!

In November of 2010 (the week of the 10th to be exact) I got to go on a Korean war veterans tour of Korea with my dad, a veteran of the "Frozen Chosin". It was amazing. We were with a big group of veterans and I loved all of them. They were humble and reverant about their experiences and funny and happy most all of the time. I've never seen a country show so much gratitude for a group of men in my life! They remember and they teach their children to remember.It was like being a celebrity everywhere we went...fun. Thanks dad.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

You look amazing in this picture! and your dress is gorgeous! What a fun bonding moment. I hope our kids will still want to take trips with us when we are older!

Micah said...

Love the dress! Gorgeous.